Formed in 2003 Nuclear is one of the most dynamic South American metal bands of the new era. Nuclear musical career started under the name Escoria in 1995 but it wasn’t until 1997 when the first recording was released. After disbanding in 2001, Escoria’s name turned to Nuclear and the original members Sebastian Puente, Francisco Haussmann and Punto Sudy found a steady line up which is kept up to date.
Heavily influenced in 80’s thrash and old school death metal, Nuclear has released 4 studio albums and toured in several countries sharing stage with acts such as Testament, Forbidden, Voivod, Grave, Hirax, 1349, Joey Belladonna, Destruction, Brujeria, Hate Eternal, Absu, At The Gates and many others.
Nuclear’s best-selling album Jehovirus (2010) was mastered in the UK by metal music engineer Russ Russell (Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir, Evile, etc.). Latest Nuclear album "Apatrida" was released in 2012 via Sick Bangers and distributed in Europe through Code7 / PHD.
* Promo Tape (1997) / Tape
* Demo (1998) / Tape
* Arica Metal Fest (2003) / VHS, VCD
* Heaven Denied (2006) / CD
* Ten Broken Codes (2008) / CD
* Mosh Detonation (2009) / Live Album, Free Download
* Jehovirus (2010) / CD
* Live at Teatro Novedades (2012) / Live Album, Free Download
* Apatrida (2012) / EP-CD
Nuclear Line Up
* Matias Leonicio (Vocals)
* Sebastian Puente (Guitars)
* Francisco Haussmann (Guitars)
* Eugenio Sudy (Drums)
* Roberto Soto (Bass guitar)